Physical Therapist Assistant
Ready to Join a Growing Team to Provide Patients with #HealthyMobility? If you are truly dedicated to patient care and helping others lead a more active and fulfilling life, this could be the opportunity you’ve been looking for! Spruce Health Group has an evolving Physical Therapy program in a challenging, fast paced clinic with other groundbreaking health care services. Our PTs and PTAs offer a variety of services, such as:
- Developing patient treatment and exercises programs for patients in alignment with our knee care protocol, providing #HealthyMobility.
- Use various treatment techniques to develop personalized treatment plans.
- Provide patients with bracing and orthotic fitting/ adjusting
- Work in conjunction with Nurse Practitioners to help treat joint pain, mobility issues, osteoarthritis, and restore our patient’s quality of life.
WE ARE FIVE STAR, that is why we require:
- Minimum of 6 months of experience (ability to independently work with patients under the oversight of a licensed physical therapist).
- Ability to build rapport with patients.
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment.
- Ability to develop and nurture working relationships with patients, clinical team, and the community.
- Knowledge to interpret and apply guidelines and procedures.
- Knowledge of insurance guidelines and coding requirements in order to properly bill and document visits.
- Graduated from a CAPTE-Accredited Physical Therapist Assistant Program
- Passing score on National Physical Therapy Exam (NPTE) for PTAs
- Must be licensed according to Colorado state guidelines.
Job Type: Full-time
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Relocation assistance
- Vision insurance
Schedule: 4 /10 hour work days , Mon – Thurs
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Denver, CO 80229: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- CPR Certification (Preferred)
- Licensed Physical Therapy Assistant (Required)